For Part 5 I’ve decided to share some really great Austen-related blogs and websites and tell a little bit about each one.
- Miss Georgiana Darcy – This is a really great blog. M.G.D. does post other non-Austen related things but her blog is well worth visiting.
- Elegance of Fashion – A great blog for period drama movie reviews and Regency fashions.
- My Jane Austen Book Club – A J.A. blog with lots of giveaways and reviews of Austen books.
- Yet Another Period Drama Blog – This is a wonderful Janeite blog. Plus, the owner of the blog is also hosting a Jane Austen birthday event.
- Austen Fans – a good Austen website. You can even send Austen themed e-cards from it!
- Austen Authors – Giveaways, reviews, and more, all by Austen fans.
- Addicted to Jane Austen – good info about Jane’s life.
- Amanda Grange.com – Official website of my favorite Austen retellings author.
- Eras of Elegance– fashion, movie reviews and photos, etiquette, etc.
- Pemberly – A name every Austen fan knows. This website has information on all the books and lots more.
I hope you found this list beneficial to you. Have a great day!