A Mile In His Shoes is a great family movie. It tells the story of a boy with Asperger’s Symptom (a form of autism) – and a great pitching arm. Against the odds, he makes it into the Rats – a baseball team. He makes friends and helps the Rats…but I won’t tell you the story. This movie is a wonderful family movie and I highly recommend it.
Giveaway details: Put up one comment for each extra entry. For the mandatory entry post a comment . Giveaway ends January 31st, 2012. This means you can no longer enter. I will post the winner and e-mail him/her soon after. Sorry, contest open to residents of Canada and the United States of America only. The options below are totally optional. You do not have to do any of them to enter the giveaway, but they will increase your chances of winning.
- Subscribe to this blog. (If you have already done so, put up an extra comment telling me, or else it won’t count.)
- Like this blog’s facebook page.
- Subscribe to my writing blog. (If you have already done so, put up an extra comment telling me, or else it won’t count.)
- Like my writing blog’s facebook page.
- Like the A Mile In His Shoe’s page on Facebook.
- Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog/website. When you comment for this extra entry, include the link.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.