Author: Monique and Alexa Peters
My rating on a 1 – 10 scale: 9
Type: Picture book
Time Period: Modern
Main Characters: Cooper and Trooper
My Review: Cooper and Me and The Military is a wonderful children’s book. With rhyming text, fun pictures, and an interesting story, it is the perfect book to hold children’s attention. I read it to my little brother, and he enjoyed it very much and carries it with him everywhere. It tells of a boy and girl (and their dog) who send a special gift to their parents who are overseas.
My overall opinion: A very interesting book that I would highly recommend for young children.
- Subscribe to this blog. (If you have already done so, put up an extra comment telling me, or else it won’t count.)
- Subscribe to my writing blog. (If you have already done so, put up an extra comment telling me, or else it won’t count.)
- Like this blog’s Facebook page.
- Like the Cooper and Me page on Facebook.
- Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog/website. When you comment for this extra entry, include the link.
Put this button on your blog/website to spread the word about this giveaway.