Yes, I’m back with a great giveaway opportunity.
Tethered by her impulsive promise to marry Lord John Lemon—the path of least resistance—Alexandria Featherstone sets off from Ireland to Iceland in search of her parents with a leaden heart. Her glimpse of her guardian, the Duke of St. Easton—the path less traveled by—on Dublin’s shore still haunts her. Will he come after her? Will he drag her back to London, quelling her mission to rescue her treasure-seeking parents, or might he decide to throw caution to the wind and choose Foy Pour Devoir: “Faith for Duty,” the St. Easton motto. The Featherstone mottoValens et Volens: “Willing and Able” beats in her heart and thrums through her veins. She will find her parents and find their love, no matter the cost.
The powerful and wing-clipped Duke of St. Easton has never known the challenge that has become his life since hearing his ward’s name. Alexandria Featherstone will be the life of him or the death of him. Only time and God’s plan will reveal just how much this man can endure for the prize of love.
My Thoughts: This book is a thrilling sequel to The Guardian Duke. I love the characters, the descriptive language, and everything else about this book. To give you a clue as to how much I liked it, I stayed up last night until midnight in order to finish it! I would highly recommend this book for anyone who likes a good adventure/romance story.
- Subscribe to this blog. (If you have already done so, put up an extra comment telling me, or else it won’t count.)
- Like this blog’s Facebook page.
- Like the Guardian Duke page on Facebook.
- Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog/website. When you comment for this extra entry, include the link.